Serious
Serious
Monday, December 15, 2008
Invest while they fall
Most people look at the stock market and are frighten they see tragedy, I see opportunity. City bank was trading at $3.10, now that’s a buy!! GM, give me 1000 shares of those. The reason why you should purchase these stocks is because I believe the returns will be astronomical. Last year, both stocks were trading between $30 and $50. Here’s why you buy it now, these companies are just too big to fall. The government would not let Citi Bank see its demise and end up in the OTC market (over the counter trading). Would the government let Citi (C) become mere penny stock? I highly doubt it. When you invest in GM and C do not look to see a profit immediately. You stash at least a thousand of each and put them in your long term folder, you sit on that bitch until you’re ready to retire. The market will restore these companies at double digit prices. Stick around and you’ll see. I don’t have it to pay for a thousand share, but I’d invest in 30, so when it hits $10 a share, I’d get back 3000. That’s worth a nice dress from SAKS, and a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo shoes.Holla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment