Serious

Serious
Serious

Monday, December 15, 2008

Gettin Dicked by the NASDAQ

Lets bow our heads in silence for those people who were dicked up the ass with no vaseline by the former NASDAQ chairman Bernard Madoff. Madoff has a highly esteemed name on Wall Street. With his reputation tarnished, I'm sure those who once held him in high regard now discredit him and his poor work ethics. Now lets elaborate a little on how Mr. Madoff dicked investors out of over $50 billion. They are basically calling what he did a "Ponzi Scheme". It is based off the fradulent business activities of Charles Ponzi, an immigrant from Italy who came to the U.S.

Here's the scenario

Aiight, here it go, everyone, i created a new search engine, its becoming very popular, im going to be major competition for google. im seeing major dough, check it for a limited time, i want you to invest in this fund i got going. I'll pay you 10% on your investment every 3 weeks you keep your money in my fund. Now everybody is getting hype, thats about 13% a month! People start throwing money in my fund from all over the place. Hahahaa suckers first come first serve. Now I dont have any revenues coming to this fund from my business activites. The only capital my fund is seeing is from the investors who put money in it. Therefore, I'm going to pay those who invested first, interest with the money given to my fund by the "last place investors". Basically, I'm using other people money to make a profit for myself and my friends who are most likely, first place investors.

This is what Madoff did and he is now arrested and being brough up on charges. What I want to know is how the fuck someone hides billions of dollars with no business acivites to account for it. I mean the government was all over La Cosa Nostra. What the hell happen here?? Is Madoff the only culprit? Will he drop dime and reveal a paper trail?? Will those investors ever get their money back? Who knows.... tune in next time on... Gettin Dicked by the NASDAQ. LMAO

No comments: