My first post of the New Year. I got hit with bunch of crazy shit as of the start of this year. Never fret, it has only made me hungrier. (the wolf) I was in the forest once and I came across a wolf as hungry as I, a bit more cynical, but had the same look in its' eyes. I asked that wolf to walk with me a bit, travel with me for a little while, it did. But then the wolf had a new calling, I wished it well on its' journey and I carried on with mine. I am the lone wolf, I knew that wolf saw that. I wonder on its' journey would it ever turn to look back. But anyway..... I have a new calling and its this list below:
Case Western Reserve University
Williams College
Wheaton College
Brandeis University
Bryn Mawr College
Spelman College
Mt Holyoke College
Muhlenberg College
Ursinus College
Union College
Agnes Scott College
Drew University
George Mason University
I always say.... 13 is a good number.... time waits for no one, the clock is ticking...
Serious
Serious
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment